Start Up Visa Solicitors In London
What Are The Start-Up Visa Requirements?
In order to be eligible for the UK Start-Up Visa, you must be an entrepreneur with a promising, early-stage plan for a business to be launched within the UK for the first time.
Unlike some other visas, the UK Start-Up Visa requirements do not include initial funding. However, applicants will need to demonstrate an innovative, viable and scalable business idea that has been approved by an endorsing body.
If you feel that the UK Start-Up Visa is right for you, you must also meet the following criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have not previously established a business within the UK (this excludes applicants who have previously held leave as a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur)
- You have received an endorsement from an approved UK endorsing body
- You have an endorsement letter from the aforementioned approved body that was issued no longer than 3 months prior to the date of your application
- Your intention to undertake the work detailed in your application is genuine
- You are competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B2 (equivalent to IELTS 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- If you are outside of the UK or you have been in the UK for less than 12 months, you have at least £1270 to support yourself, with the additional £285 for a dependant partner, £315 for a first child and £200 for each additional child
The legal matters associated with corporate immigration law and specific requirements for visas can vary case to case which is why our Start-Up Visa solicitors are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
For additional information on the Start-Up Visa requirements and your eligibility, please contact us directly and we will be happy to talk you through your specific case.Contact us