Charlotte Catto Associate Solicitor - Private and Corporate Immigration
Charlotte is an experienced immigration specialist at Branch Austin McCormick LLP, having trained at a boutique practice in Mayfair prior to representing clients at a city practice. Her expertise within both corporate and private immigration matters permits well rounded advice to her clients.
+44 (0) 207 851 0122
ProfileBack to team
Charlotte successfully advises entrepreneurs and businesses on setting up in the UK or expanding their reach from overseas to access opportunity within the UK market. She enjoys the technical aspect, working closely with clients to navigate this and attain their desired outcomes and goals. With a particular interest and success with applications under the start-up/innovator, overseas business representative and skilled worker/sponsorship routes.
Charlotte believes that her clients have unique needs, and a tailored approach along with a bespoke legal strategy is imperative in each case. Having joined the firm in February 2021 and helped to grow the department, she is currently undertaking the Solicitors Qualifying Examinations, with aspirations to be admitted to the roll in 2022.
Out of the office, Charlotte spends time travelling, reading and at the gym or local yoga studio.
ExpertiseBack to team
- Advised a global trucking company on attaining a sponsorship licence and compliance requirements for their entity and subsequent transfer of key employees, in order to facilitate a high value contract
- Advised and secured start up endorsement and leave to remain for a master’s student with precarious status, based upon an innovative business idea
- Sought positive determination for a Child Student applying from within the UK on a discretionary basis as their previous status meant they needed to leave the UK to apply, which would have caused severe detriment
- Secured endorsement and entry clearance for a team innovator application, working closely with the endorser to ensure all requirements were aligned to commence UK operations and exclusive distribution of a unique petroleum product
- Represented an EU national with a discretionary application under the EU Settlement Scheme to secure Settled Status, despite high absences
- Expeditiously advised a health tech company to correct numerous errors in their licence application and meet their client contractual deadline
What our clients say:
Very positive experience … highly professional throughout the process and have been able to successfully lead us through a potentially difficult application process.
What our clients say:
I recently used Branch Austin McCormick LLP as my immigration advisors. They were so wonderful in terms of exploring my options with me and then actually getting my application together, submitted and securing me a positive outcome. I would recommend them to anyone I know and sing their praise as they alleviated a lot of stress/anxiety off my shoulders. Jayesh and Charlotte went above and beyond. Thank you!